Announcing..."As Luck Would Have It" -- the Website!

FINALLY! The "As Luck Would Have It" Website has launched! Now, in addition to the offerings at Home Store Manassas, my carefully edited collection of vintage treasures are available thru www.LuckVintageDecor.com. Be sure to check it out daily, as there are many more pieces of inventory to be posted. And tell ALL your friends, family, co-workers, strangers you meet in bars....Trust me, they'll thank you for it! At least I will...!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Postette: The Lady D-List


What oh what would I do without BFF Diana, The Lady D?!?  As my Dear Readers are well aware, the Lady D has been an integral part of my vintage décor adventures for quite awhile.  Recall that it is she who introduced me – and subsequently, many of you – to the thrift store glories of Yesterday’s Rose and Joseph’s Coat.  ‘Twas Diana who unearthed the King Wing Chairs, and who shared with us the beauty of her vintage chenille bedspread. 

In honor of Diana’s ongoing contributions to Furniture Addict, and her unending search for décor that epitomizes FABULOCITY!, I hereby launch a new feature of Furniture Addict:  The Lady D-List”!  Please check out the ever-increasing list of Blog-worthy sites on the right-hand side of this page (just below the Glossary) for Diana’s contributions…Happy surfing!   

No comments:

Post a Comment